There’s nothing like the new year to make you feel motivated to start a new diet, change your career or maybe even start a new business.
My new year always starts with a word that I want to help me stay motivated to reach my goals. This year I have chosen 2 words that will definitely help me start smart and stay strong.
I have chosen FAITH as my word for the way I want to be, and LOVE is the word that I want to feel for the whole of 2018!
At this time of the year so many people quit their jobs to start something new, which may be a totally new career shift, job change or decide to turn a hobby into an income generator by starting a small home-based business that they start up as a side hustle.
If you have always dreamt of starting your own business but just never got round to it, then maybe this is your year.
You got this!
2018 is going to be an awesome year, if you plan for your passion business to get off to a good start. It’s time to get your ducks in a row, get your website sorted, get your Mailchimp set up, create your lead generating opt-in positioned on your website to bring in a consistent flow of leads, create your own graphics with PicMonkey and Canva so that you can share your images on social media, and to earn an awesome income doing what you love.
However, whilst you may or may not have heard of some of these terms before, you know that they must have something to do with marketing for your business, which sounds like a very daunting task.
Do not feel discouraged by the sound of all the tech set up that is involved. I know you are keen to learn, but you may be slightly concerned that you do not have the skills or the time to get your business up and running at the speed you would like, and you also do not know where to start.
I got you!
I have worked with many women who have felt the same and survived to tell the tale, whilst enjoying all of the rewards that having your own freedom based lifestyle business provides.
Starting a business is a very daunting experience and marketing is even more scary at times, until you get into your own groove with doing it on a regular basis.
Have no fear
Rome was not built in a day and neither will your passion business. You can learn how to do all of these things over a period of time with the right training, and of course if you get stuck there is always YouTube!
Here are some key questions to ask yourself before you even begin thinking about creating a website for your passion business …
- What is your WHY?
- What is your USP?
- What problem are you trying to help people solve?
- What is your personal story that will help people to understand your motivation and passion for offering this product or service?
- What is your brand message?
- Is there demand for your product or service?
- How much education will you need to provide about your product or service in order to get people to hire you or buy from you?
- Who is your niche?
- Where does your niche hang out online and offline?
- What is the best way for you to communicate with your niche?
- What marketing tools will you use?
- Who else is making money doing this?
- Have you researched your business idea on Google?
- Have you researched your business idea name on social media platforms?
Once you have done all of the above and you are satisfied that your business idea is viable, speak to a few of your dearest and trusted friends and family members to get some feedback and then you can start thinking about the business name, registering a domain name and creating the website.
If you are feeling like all of this sounds just a bit overwhelming, and you would like some help and support with your business idea, setting up your website, and getting your business off the ground, then join us, we are starting the 30 Day Business Visibility Bootcamp on Monday 15th January.
You Will Learn …
- Website/Blog creation
- Using Mailchimp to create email newsletters
- Creating a lead generating opt-in offer
- Creating and sharing blog posts on social media
- Creating pages and adding pages to website/blog menu
- Creating graphics/images for social media
- Creating social media profiles on your chosen social media platforms
- Learning how to use ZOOM for online meetings
- Gaining clarity on your business strategy and your personal WHY
- Identifying your niche
- And more (I have a few little surprises up my sleeve) …
2018 is going to be such an awesome year. I would love for you to get your business dreams and goals started. If you would like to join us on Monday 15th January, check out the 30 Day Business Visibility Bootcamp to see if you are up for the challenge!
If you have any questions about the online business course, please contact me using the contact form.